Sunday, April 4, 2010

Email Marketing Success

When I first got into email marketing I didn't know what I was doing. I did the research online and got information but in my mind it felt like I was doing something wrong.

I'm pretty sure you're having those doubts right now but don't worry, it's completely normal.

In this article I am going to show you how to write emails for your autoresponder campaign, so let's get into it.

Now in order to have a successful email marketing campaign you have to build trust with your list because without trust you will have a difficult time getting people to open your emails and make sales. People join your list because they are interested in what your business offers as well as a solution to their problems.

The number one thing that you should not do is sell to them right away. This will cause your leads to lose interest and trust with you because it will seem like all you want is their money and you don't really want to help them.

Below are some tips that I use to make sure I help my list and profit off them at the same time:

- My first email that I would send is a thank you email for joining. I would also give them free incentives which is usually an ebook or an e-course but it's up to you to give them whatever you want. Just make sure it's free.

- My next email that I would send would be useful information that they can use to improve their business. Remember they joined you list because they need help so you have to be a leader and provide that for them.

- Again my next email would be another email filled with more useful information just to build more trust with them.

- The fourth email would be filled once again with useful information that the list can use. I know it's kind of repetitive but when you provide your leads with free quality information, you are building loyalty where no matter what you send to them they will open it and read. The point of email marketing is to get your subscribers to read your information.

- The 5th email would be a surprise. This is a bonus email where you would give them another free gift with no strings attached. Everyone loves free stuff so use that to your advantage.

- The 6th email is, yep you guessed it, more informative material to help them improve their business.

- The 7th email will be your SALES PITCH. The reason you need to write 7 emails before making a sales pitch because a typical customer needs to be reminded 7 times about a business and their product before making a purchase.

Apply this to your email marketing campaign and remember that in order to be successful online your downline has to be as well.

By the way, do you want to learn more about internet marketing?

1 comment:

  1. Practicing moral principles in email marketing can build trust in the minds of people to achieve the desired result.

    ReplyDelete